Saturday, October 29, 2011

Photography of M-HB by Tana Kaleya

Garden roses at Milly, and a few stories at Michi:

Of recent times ... Camille Bidault WaddingtonGintare Akstinavičiūtė; and She Hunter, who you can listen to here. I believe She creates her own artwork, too.

Also, a note on an old Michi piece... wherein I convinced myself, at least, that Marie-Hélène Breillat wears the outfit described (as above) in Last Tango in Paris. In actual fact, she does not. There is a Focus on Bertolucci screening at acmi at the moment, and I have finally seen the film in full ... I waited for the boater and it never appeared! Great film, much more eccentric than I expected, which reminded me of John Cassavetes and things like Minnie and Moskowitz.

P. S. If I titled these posts, I would absolutely have to call this one Missing The Boater. This is an example of why I don't title them.

No comments:

Post a Comment